Gas Oil Ultra-Deep Desulfurization Process
This is a process for producing an ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel through hydrodesulfurization reactions, where the sulfur content is reduced to less than 10 ppm by regulation. JGC has realized an optimal and economical design for not only new but also existing unit of diesel hydrotreating process, based on our accumulated know-how for construction of hydrotreating units and extensive data gained from pilot and commercial units for desulfurization.
- Applicable for straight run gas oil as well as various cracked gas oil, such as LCO and Coker gas oil
- Optimal and economical design for revamping of existing facilities
- Reducing costs for CO2 recovery and compression to around 25 to 35 %
- Enhancing the reactor performance with JGC's "High-Efficiency Internals technology"
- JGC Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd.* can supply high performance catalysts for fuel hydro-desulfurization
- *JGC Group Catalyst Company
- Design of ultra-deep diesel desulfurization reactor to achieve a "10 ppm sulfur" requirement
- Design of High-efficiency Internals
- Diagnosis and analysis of existing desulfurization units and tailored revamping
- Supplement and Manufacture of high performance catalyst
- Ultra-deep desulfurization reactor: 8 units