JGC's O&M Services: Realizing Competitive Plant Operations
Maintaining safety and reliability while maximizing profit are the core goals of plant operation. To realize this, JGC offers wide-ranging O&M (Operation and Maintenance) services for all project stages, from feasibility studies through FEED, EPC and commercial operation.
JGC provides O&M services in line with the needs of its clients, including (i) operation preparations, such as planning, system development and training; (ii) consulting services on elements including profit optimization, reliability and safety improvement; and (iii) a full spectrum of services for the planning, performance and operation of various types of maintenance. In addition, through the collection and analysis of operating data and other big data it is able to foresee possible operational faults, which enable us to apply the most advanced technologies to maximize plant operability.
Through the combination of JGC's unique project management know-how and highly developed engineering technologies and the application of its safety management skills and technological know-how, its clients can experience an increase in the value of their business.
Operational Readiness Services
JGC provides operational readiness from the early stages of a project, accomplishing smooth transition from EPC to stable commercial operation through development of organizations, management systems and supply chains.
Operational Excellence Services
JGC offers a wide variety of services and solutions to solve the problems its clients confront.
JGC applies its wealth of experience and know-how to achieve significant improvements in safety, asset integrity and reliability, turnaround and cost competitiveness, and profitability.
Asset and Operations Management Services
JGC provides a full spectrum of services for asset and operations management, including operation and maintenance, human resources recruitment, training, management system development and on-site administration.
JGC provides safe and stable operations for its clients through asset and operations management services and operational readiness throughout the FS, FEED, and EPC stages.
JGC conducts inspections and diagnoses of existing facilities through nondestructive inspections and other means, and accumulate data to formulate optimal maintenance plans together with clients. Based on the know-how accumulated in the maintenance business, we have developed "A-MIS," a state-of-the-art facility diagnosis system featuring predictive maintenance functions. The main services we provide are as follows.
- Consultation: support for the development of technical codes and standards, facility specifications, historical data and engineering data
- Nondestructive inspection: entire facility management including drafting an inspection plan for the facility, evaluating the results, executing the inspection, and drafting countermeasures
- Diagnosis: inspection and diagnosis of oil refining, petrochemical, chemical, and gas processing facilities in Japan and overseas
- Life evaluation: providing technologies for evaluating remaining life and safety based on materials, operation history and damage phenomena
- Investigation, analysis and assessment: inspection to identify causes of damage, and offer of measures or steps to be taken
- Maintenance and Diagnosis Management System: development and sales of advanced facility diagnosis system "A-MIS," featuring predictive maintenance functions
Details on the system can be found at A-MIS.com
Mainly for refinery and chemical plants, we improve the economic efficiency and safety of our clients' facilities through daily maintenance, shutdown maintenance and cleaning services. The main services are as follows.
- Daily maintenance: providing efficient maintenance services, taking into account factors such as safety, productivity, quality and cost
- Shutdown maintenance: proposing a plan that maintains safety and operational quality while reducing production losses
- Modification: providing optimal modifications by solving various problems that surface in the course of facility diagnosis
- Energy saving and capacity boosting: consultation on remodeling and refurbishment of facilities and equipment for energy conservation and capacity enhancement
- Cleaning services: establishment of various cleaning technologies essential to maintaining plant health and safety
Smart Maintenance Service
Presenting four values of Connecting Data, Data Driven, One-stop Service and Benchmarking, we provide integrated services related to "maintenance" and "safety" to assist planning maintenance activities and managing projects on which customers gain further profits.
INTEGNANCESM is the brand name of the integrated maintenance service offered by the JGC Group.