About JGC Holdings
- When was the Company established?
In 1928, the Company was established in Tokyo under the name of Japan Gasoline Co., Ltd., and in 1976, the Company name was changed to JGC CORPORATION. And in October 2019, the Company changed its name to JGC HOLDINGS CORPORATION due to the transition to a holding company structure. Click here for Company History.
- Where can I find a brief profile of the Company?
- I'd like to know more about corporate strategy and its vision for the future.
Click here for Vision.
About Financial Matters
- When are JGC Holdings' fiscal terms?
The fiscal year ends on March 31 of each year, and our consolidated results are announced quarterly. Please refer to the IR Calendar for upcoming earnings announcements and schedules.
- How can I obtain the most recent earnings?
About Stock Matters
- When was JGC Holdings listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
In 1962, we were listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and we moved to the First Section in 1969. Then, we moved to the Prime Market in 2022.
- What is the stock code?
Stock code is 1963.
- What is the minimum number of shares allowed per trade?
The minimum number of shares is 100.
- Who is the transfer agent?
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation is the transfer agent.
- Who should I contact for more detailed information on the stock?
Please call Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, which is the transfer agent representing JGC Holdings.
To obtain the contact information, click here. (*Only in Japanese)
- Is there any shareholder special benefit program?
About Other Matters
- How can I contact the Company for IR inquiries?
Click here to contact Group Management Development Department, JGC Holdings Corporation.