Solving Diversified Water Infrastructure Issues
The needs for water infrastructure are becoming more and more diverse, including the repair and improvement of aging facilities in developed countries, the improvement of the quality of sewage treatment and the expansion of treatment capacity in response to urbanization in emerging countries, the development of water supply, sewage disposal, and decentralized treatment facilities in developing countries, and seawater desalination in island nations. JGC Global is committed toJGC Global is not only involved in the development of these diverse water infrastructures, but also offers proposals that contribute to reducing the environmental impact of water infrastructure development, such as reusing water and eliminating wastewater.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- 1.We propose water infrastructure business plans from a comprehensive perspective. We propose water infrastructure plans that meet the needs of the community and the customer from an integrated perspective that includes business planning, design, construction, and maintenance management.
〈Business alliance with Nissui-Con〉
In April 2021, JGC Global signed a business alliance agreement in the field of water infrastructure with Nissui-Con Corporation, a consultant company specializing in water. Through synergies between JGC Global's engineering and project management capabilities and JGC Global's solution technologies for reducing environmental impact and JGC Global's extensive technical expertise in water infrastructure, JGC Global aims to realize water infrastructure that is both environmentally compatible and economically viable.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- 2.We have a wide range of technologies related to water infrastructure, including water supply and sewage, industrial water, seawater desalination, wastewater, leachate, industrial wastewater, recycled water, domestic wastewater, and pure water.
- 3.We contribute to the realization of complex infrastructures that achieve decarbonization and low-carbonization. We propose high value-added complex infrastructures that achieve decarbonization and low-carbonization, including optimal integration with renewable energy from the business planning stage, for industrial parks and regional developments equipped with water treatment facilities.
- 10,000トン/日 以上の実績
- RO Desalination 1件 サウジアラビア（KSA）
- Raw Water Treatment 2件 クウェート、カタール
- Waste Water Treatment 4件 KSA、カザフスタン、アルジェリア、パキスタン
|Raw Water Treatment
Dolphin Energy Ltd.
|Waste Water Treatment
KazMunayGas / MARUBENI
Pak-Arab Refinery Ltd.
Related Business Areas
Supporting the realization of complex infrastructures through the integration of urban infrastructure functions